The Union Public Service Commission conducted the Civil Services Preliminary Examination on 28th May 2023 in two Shifts known as Shift 1 for General Studies and Shift 2 for CSAT Paper. As we know, it is a dream for lakhs of aspirants so millions of students appear in it to qualify the prelims exam. As the exam is over now, students are excited to check the UPSC IAS Prelims Answer Key 2023 in which Question and Answer for General Studies and CSAT Paper is mentioned. It helps you in the evaluation of marks because correct answers for questions asked in the exam are mentioned. You can Download UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023 from upsc.gov.in and then calculate your marks with the help of it. Once you have passed the prelims exam by scoring more than UPSC CSE Prelims Qualifying Marks 2023 which are mentioned below for your reference. Also check the analysis done below with the help of student reviews from where you can get to know about the UPSC IAS Prelims Good Attempts 2023. Once you have got to know about your marks with the help of the answer key, kindly compare the marks with UPSC CSE Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023.
UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023
As we know the UPSC CSE 2023 Exam is one of the most prominent exams in India and lakhs of aspirants prepare eagerly for it. Now one of the major parts of the selection process is the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam and this year it is compiled on 28th May 2023. Preliminary Exams consist of General Studies Paper and CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) which you need to qualify to get selected for Mains Exam. This year, UPSC CSE Preliminary Examination was conducted on 28th May 2023 in which approximately 5 lakh students appeared. Now as the exam is over, students are waiting for the UPSC IAS Prelims Answer Key 2023 which is the important document. It helps the students to evaluate their marks by matching their responses with the correct answers. Also note that various institutes also release the UPSC CSE Answer Key 2023 and download links for them will be available soon.
UPSC IAS Pre GS/CSAT Answer Key 2023
|Exam||UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023|
|Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Application Dates||Over on 21 February 2023|
|Total Seats available||1100+ Posts|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Interview|
|CSE Prelims Exam Date||28 May 2023|
|UPSC CSE prelims Exam analysis||Moderate to Difficult|
|Passing Marks||45% Marks or Above|
|Prelims Paper Parts||GS-1 and CSAT|
|UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023||By 30th May 2023|
|Unofficial Answer Key||Available Soon|
|UPSC Prelims Result 2023||June 2023|
|Cut Off||Discussed Below|
|UPSC CSE Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023
- The UPSC Civil Services Examination was conducted on 28th May 2023 across 1000+ Exam Centres in India.
- UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023 will be released within next few days on upsc.gov.in.
- Initially, a upsc preliminary exam provisional answer key will be released and after that you need to raise objections.
- After that, wait for the final UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key and then check your marks.
- Once the final key is out, UPSC will release the scorecards of the students which can be checked using application number.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2023 Analysis
|Topic Name||Max Questions||Max Marks||Difficulty Level|
|History||18 Questions||36 Marks||Moderate to Difficult|
|Economy||14 Questions||28 Marks||Moderate to Difficult|
|Polity||16 Questions||32 Marks||Easy to moderate|
|Environment||17 Questions||34 Marks||Easy to Moderate|
|Geography||10 Questions||20 Marks||Difficult to Very Difficult|
|Science||10 Questions||20 Marks||Difficult to very Difficult|
|Current Affairs||15 Questions||30 marks||Difficult to Very Difficult|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks||Difficult to very Difficult|
Upsc.gov.in Civil Services Prelims Response Sheet 2023
- The UPSC CSE Prelims Response Sheet 2023 will be available on upsc.gov.in.
- You can expect the answer key within 2-3 Days on its official website.
- Download the Response Sheet and then evaluate your marks with it.
- Add 2 Marks for correct answers and deduct negative marks for wrong answers.
- Sum up your marks and then deduct the negative scores from it to get the total of your marks.
UPSC CSE Prelims Good Attempts 2023
|Topic Name||Max Questions||UPSC CSE Prelims Good Attempts 2023|
|Current Affairs||15 Questions||10-12|
UPSC IAS Prelims Qualifying Marks 2023
- The UPSC IAS Prelims Qualifying Marks 2023 are different for various categories.
- If you are from the general category then you have to secure more than 50% Marks.
- If you are from OBC Category then you need to get more than 45% Marks.
- If you are from SC/ST Category then you should get 40% or above marks.
- People from PwD Category need to secure more than 35% Marks to become eligible for Mains.
Download UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023 PDF
- Go to upsc.gov.in or visit through the link given below.
- Tap on the Answer Keys button under the Examination button.
- Select the CSE Prelims 2023 Answer Key link and move ahead.
- Download the GS-1 and CSAT Answer Key in PDF Format and then use it further.
- Evaluate your marks as per the instructions available above and compare the scores with Cut Off mentioned below.
- In this way, you can Download UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023.
Unofficial UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2023 PDF
|Name of Institute||UPSC IAS Prelims GS Answer Key Link||UPSC IAS Prelims CSAT Answer Key Link|
|Vajirao IAS||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Vision IAS||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Unacademy||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Rao IAS||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Drishti IAS||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Byjus||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Resonance||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Vajiram IAS||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Shankar IAS||To be Updated||To be Updated|
|Study IQ||To be Updated||To be Updated|
UPSC CSE Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 (Expected)
|Category||UPSC CSE Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023|
Upsc.gov.in Prelims Answer Key 2023 PDF Download
Basic Questions on UPSC CSE Prelims Answer Key 2023
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2023 will be out by 30th May 2023.
You should secure above 85 Marks out of 200 Marks to qualify the Civil Services Prelims Exam.
Unofficial Answer Key for prelims exam will be out within next few hours.