The Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 also known as UP B.Ed JEE is conducted by the Bundelkhand University, Jhansi to offer admissions to the students in 2 Year B.Ed Course across Private and Government Colleges in the state. This year, B.Ed Entrance Exam is conducted on 15 June 2023 in Offline Mode among 2 shifts. So we are here with UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023 which is expected to be released by next week on the official website @ bujhansi.ac.in. Also check the UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Analysis 2023 which shows you the good attempts and difficulty level of the exam. Make sure you download the UP B.Ed Entrance Answer Key 2023 to check the correct answers which helps you in the evaluation of marks. You can evaluate marks by adding marks for correct answers and deducting negative marks for wrong answers. In the end, you will get the total of your marks which you can compare with UP B.Ed Entrance Cut Off Marks 2023. We have mentioned the instructions below to download the answer key or you can use the bujhansi.ac.in B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023 Link given below.
UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023
As we know, Uttar Pradesh has many Government and Private Colleges which offer admission in 2 Year B.Ed Course through the Entrance Exam. This paper is known as Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2023 and it is conducted by Bundelkhand University. This year, UP B.Ed JEE 2023 was conducted on 15 June 2023 in 2 Shifts in which 1st Shift was from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2nd Shift from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Now the candidates are waiting for the UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023 which is expected to be out in the coming week. Once it is released, you have to download the answer key from bujhansi.ac.in and then evaluate your marks with the help of it. It is a very simple process to evaluate the marks as all of you have to add the marks for correct answers and deduct negative marks for wrong answers. After that, you will get the total of your marks which you need to compare with UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off Marks 2023 discussed below.
UP BED JEE Cut Off Marks 2023 – bujhansi.ac.in
|Exam||UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2023|
|Authority||Bundelkhand University, Jhansi|
|Course Offered||Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Date||15 June 2023|
|Passing Marks||45% Marks|
|Admission Process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023||26 June 2023|
|Use of Answer Key||Evaluation of Marks|
|Difficulty Level of Exam||Moderate to Difficult|
|UP B.Ed JEE Result 2023||Last Week of June 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE Website||bujhansi.ac.in|
UP B.Ed JEE Answer Sheet 2023
- The Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Exam 2023 was conducted on 15 June 2023.
- This exam offers you admission in the Bachelor of Education 2 Year Course.
- As the exam is over now, candidates are waiting for the release of UP B.Ed JEE Answer Sheet 2023.
- You can Download it from bujhansi.ac.in after it is released in the coming week.
- Evaluate the marks using it and then get to know about your qualification status.
UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Analysis 2023 Shift Wise
|Topic||UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Analysis 2023 Shift 1||UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Analysis 2023 Shift 2|
|General Knowledge||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|English Language||Moderate to Difficult||Moderate to Difficult|
|Hindi Language||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|Subject Related Questions||Moderate to Difficult||Moderate to Difficult|
|Total||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
UP B.Ed Entrance Passing Marks 2023
- The UP B.Ed Entrance Passing Marks 2023 are 45% for General Category.
- Secondly, you must secure minimum passing marks in each section of the Paper 1.
- Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are mandatory to be qualified by the candidates to get admission.
- Those who manage to qualify the exam will appear in counselling rounds and then fill the choices.
- After that, Seat Allotment Results will be announced and then you can confirm the admission by paying fees.
Previous UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off Marks
|Category||UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off Marks|
Download UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023 @ bujhansi.ac.in
- Go to bujhansi.ac.in from the website.
- Select the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Exam Link.
- Select the Link for Answer Key and wait for the file to open up.
- Now download the answer key and then evaluate the marks with the help of it.
- Compare the Marks with UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off Marks and then get to know about your qualification status.
- In this way, you can download UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023 @ bujhansi.ac.in.
UP B.Ed Entrance Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off Marks 2023|
Bujhansi.ac.in B.Ed JEE Answer Key 2023 PDF Download
Basic Queries on UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off Marks Expected 2023
As per our analysis, UP B.Ed Entrance Answer Key 2023 will be out by 26 June 2023.
As per UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Analysis 2023, paper was moderate to difficult.
UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off 2023 will be around 65-75 Marks.