The SSC has invited the candidates to apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023. The candidates who wish to take the recruitment shall first complete the SSC CPO Application Form 2023 from 20 July 2023 onwards for the post of Sub Inspector. The candidates have to check the Staff Selection Commission CPO Eligibility 2023 before applying online through the website ssc.nic.in. All the candidates shall check the detailed SSC CPO Notification 2023. Through this article, the candidates will get all the updates on the ssc.nic.in CPO Recruitment 2023 along with the Ways to Apply Online for SSC CPO Vacancy 2023.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has invited the candidates to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in the Central Police Organization. The candidates who wish to take the job of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CPO shall first apply online for the recruitment. The vacancies are expected to be released for more than 1000 posts and the application form will be released on 20 July 2023. To complete the ssc.nic.in CPO Application Form 2023 the candidates have to visit the website ssc.nic.in and no application will be accepted after 13 August 2023. The candidates have to provide all the necessary details to complete the online applications through the portal and upload the necessary documents.
Since the Staff Selection Commission CPO Recruitment 2023 will begin from tomorrow onwards, the candidates are advised to start collecting their documents to avoid any delay. The candidates shall first check whether they are eligible for the recruitment or not. Once the application form process after the payment of the application fee has been over, the candidates shall start with the exam preparations as the first step is the written examination which will be held from 3 to 6 October 2023. After the written test is over, the candidates who will pass the written test will be able to appear for the next step which is the physical test and then the second paper and the last step in the recruitment process is the medical examination. Through this article, the candidates will get all the updates on how to apply for the recruitment, the selection process and the other necessary details regarding the ssc.nic.in CPO Recruitment 2023.
ssc.nic.in Central Police Organization Notification PDF 2023
The SSC will begin the online applications for the various posts of CPO from 20th July 2023 onwards. The candidates shall go through the complete SSC CPO Notification 2023 before proceeding towards the recruitment. Through the table below, the candidates will get the updates on the recruitment which will be out tomorrow.
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Organization||Central Police Organization|
|Post||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CPO|
|Application dates||20 July 2023 to 13 August 2023 (Closed)|
|Selection process||Paper 1, Physical Test, Paper 2 and Medical Examination|
|Age limit||20 to 25 years|
|Application fee||Rs 100|
|Pay scale||Rs 35400 to 112400|
|Application status||Releasing tomorrow|
|Exam date||3 to 6 October 2023|
SSC CPO Application Form 2023
- The candidates who wish to take the job of Sub Inspector will have to first complete the application form through the online only.
- The ssc.nic.in CPO Application Form 2023 portal will be open from 20 July 2023 to 13 August 2023.
- Every candidate except for the Ex-Servicemen and SC/ST category will have to pay Rs 100 as the application fee.
- The candidates need to upload all the documents necessary for the recruitment process.
- One has to be sure that a single application form has been submitted as the multiple applications will be rejected.
Staff Selection Commission CPO Application Dates 2023
The following table will guide you through the details on the SSC CPO Application Dates 2023.
|SSC CPO Notification 2023||20 July 2023|
|SSC CPO Application Form 2023 start date||20 July 2023|
|SSC CPO Application Form 2023 end date||13 August 2023|
|Last date to pay fees||To be announced|
|Application correction window||To be announced|
|Admit card date||10 days before exam|
|Exam date||3 to 6 October 2023|
|Result date||End of October 2023|
Staff Selection Commission CPO Eligibility 2023
- The ssc.nic.in CPO Eligibility 2023 can be checked from the following points.
- The candidates shall be Indian Citizens.
- The candidates have to be graduates in any of the fields.
- The candidates shall fall under the age limit of 20 to 25 years.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given age relaxations.
Ways to Apply Online for SSC CPO Vacancy 2023
To Apply Online for SSC SI CPO Bharti 2023, the candidates must follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the website ssc.nic.in on your compatible device.
- On the homepage, click on the SSC CPO Application Form 2023 link.
- On the registration page, enter the details and create the login id and password.
- Using the registration details, open the application form.
- Fill in the necessary details and upload the documents in the application form.
- Review the application form and then pay the application fee.
- Now download the acknowledgement receipt and save the ssc.nic.in CPO Application Form 2023 on your device.
Staff Selection Commission CPO Documents 2023
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Age proof
- Residence proof
- Income proof
- Degree certificates.
SSC Central Police Officer Application Fee 2023
Every candidate who wishes to complete the application form will have to make the fee payment of Rs 100. The SSC Central Police Organization Application Fee 2023 has to be paid through the online mode only. The candidates belonging to the reserved category or Ex-Servicemen shall not pay any application fee.
SSC SI CPO Selection Process 2023
- The candidates have to go through the following stages of the SSC CPO Selection Process 2023.
- Paper 1
- PET and PST
- Paper 2
- Medical Examination
ssc.nic.in CPO Recruitment 2023 Links
|SSC CPO Notification 2023||Check Here|
|SSC CPO Recruitment 2023||Apply Here|
Basic Queries On SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
The ssc.nic.in CPO Application Form 2023 portal will remain online from 20 July 2023.
The SSC CPO Age Limit 2023 is 20 to 25 years.
The candidates will have to complete the ssc.nic.in CPO Recruitment 2023 till 13 August 2023.
The SSC CPO Application Fee 2023 is Rs 100 for the reserved category candidates.
To apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023, the candidates have to visit the website ssc.nic.in.