The State Bank of India SBI has invited the eligible candidates to apply for the post of SBI PO Recruitment 2023 where 2000 vacancies have been released. The candidates shall check the detailed advertisement through the website sbi.co.in. All the candidates shall first check the detailed ssc.nic.in Probationary Officer Notification 2023 through the website before they proceed towards the online applications. The State Bank of India PO Application Form 2023 will be completed from 7 to 27 September 2023 through the website. All the candidates must check their SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility 2023 through this article and then collect all other details regarding the sbi.co.in PO Recruitment 2023 which has already started.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023
The State Bank of India is the leading bank which has invited the candidates to apply for the post of Probationary Officer in Government Bank. The candidates have got the complete SBI PO Notification 2023 through the official website for 2000 vacancies which has been released. The ones who are eligible for the post of PO shall first Apply Online for SBI PO Vacancy 2023 from 7 to 27 September 2023 through the website. The candidates need to first fill in the online applications and later they will have to appear for the first stage of the sbi.co.in PO Recruitment 2023. The candidates must complete the applications through the website sbi.co.in and once the candidates have completed the online applications they shall proceed with the written test preparations.
The SBI PO Application Form 2023 will get accepted only if the candidates have made the application fee payment as per their category. All the candidates shall complete the application form as early as possible and start with the prelims exam preparation. The selection of the candidates will be done in 3 rounds: prelims exam, mains exam and interview. The ones who will clear all the 3 stages will be recruited for the post of PO. Now through this article we have provided all the details regarding the sbi.co.in PO Application Form 2023, vacancy, eligibility, application fee and other details. One must refer to this complete article to get the updates on the recruitment which has already begun for the aspirants.
sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Notification 2023
The candidates who are interested to apply for 2000 posts of PO shall check the detailed SBI PO Notification 2023 first. The SBI PO Recruitment 2023 shall be checked by all the candidates who are eligible and wish to take the job in Government bank. The following table will guide you through the details on the sbi.co.in PO Recruitment 2023 which has begun soon on the website.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Exam name||SBI PO Exam 2023|
|sbi.co.in PO Application Form 2023 dates||07 to 27 September 2023|
|sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Application Form 2023 mode||Online|
|Selection process||Prelims exam, mains exam and interview|
|Age limit||21 to 30 years|
|Application fee||Rs 750|
State Bank of India PO Application Form 2023
- After the candidates get the notification, the application process will begin soon on the official website.
- The sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Application Form 2023 link has been made live on 7 September 2023 for all the candidates.
- The candidates shall complete the application fee payment and application form till 27 September 2023.
- No incorrect or offline mode of application form will be accepted by the organization.
- If any candidate has made any error in the application form, they will get the time to make corrections to the application form.
SBI PO Application Dates 2023
|Event||SBI PO Application Dates 2023|
|SBI PO Notification 2023 date||6 September 2023|
|SBI PO Application Form 2023 start date||7 September 2023|
|sbi.co.in PO Application Form 2023 end date||27 September 2023|
|Fee payment last date||27 September 2023|
|Application correction window||To be announced|
|Admit card||10 days before exam|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Result date||To be announced|
sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023
Refer to the following table for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 breakup of 2000 posts.
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility 2023
- The candidates must be the Citizens of India.
- The candidates shall be graduates from any recognized Board or Institute.
- The candidates shall be not less than 21 years of age.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not be more than 30 years.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be provided with the age relaxations.
Apply Online for SBI PO Vacancy 2023
- Open the website sbi.co.in on your device.
- Click on the Careers option given on the homepage.
- Now under the Latest Announcement section, click on SBI PO Recruitment 2023 link.
- Now once you are redirected to a new page, fill in the correct information in it.
- Upload all the documents and pay the application fee.
- Now submit the sbi.co.in PO Application Form 2023 and save the same for later use along with the acknowledgement receipt.
State Bank of India PO Application 2023 Documents
- Aadhar card
- Left Thumb impression
- Email id
- Phone number
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Graduation certificate
- Domicile proof
- Income proof
- Caste certificate
sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Application Fee 2023
The above mentioned category wise SBI PO Application Fee 2023 has to be paid through the online mode only through the website.
SBI PO Selection Process 2023
The following is the sbi.co.in PO Selection Process 2023.
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
sbi.co.in PO Recruitment 2023 Links
Basic Queries On SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- How many SBI PO Vacancy 2023 has been released for the aspirants?
- 2000 SBI PO Vacancy 2023 has been released for the aspirants.
- When will the SBI PO Application Form 2023 link be released?
- The SBI PO Application Form 2023 will be active from 7 to 27 September 2023.
- How much is the SBI Probationary Officer Application Fee 2023?
- The SBI Probationary Officer Application Fee 2023 is Rs 750 for unreserved candidates.
- What is the SBI Probationary Officer Selection Process 2023?
- The SBI PO Selection Process 2023 includes prelims exam, mains test and interview.
- What is the SBI PO Age Limit 2023?
- The SBI PO Age Limit 2023 is 21 to 30 years.
- From where can the candidates complete the SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
- The candidates can complete the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 through the website sbi.co.in.