The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer has released the RBSE 10th Result 2023 on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in on 2nd June 2023. As per our expectations, Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2023 is declared on 2nd June 2023. The RBSE Board also known as Rajasthan Board has conducted the Class 10 Exams as per schedule from 16 March to 13 April 2023 in offline mode for various subjects. Recently, 12th Results were announced by the Board and now they will release the Rajasthan Board 10वीं रिजल्ट 2023. As soon as the results are declared, you have to go to the bottom of this post and use the rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in 10th Result 2023 Link. After that, get ready with your Roll Number and then Download the Marksheet. You can find your subject wise marks mentioned on the Rajasthan Board Secondary Marksheet 2023. Apart from RBSE Website, you can also check the results through SMS and on Digilocker App.
RBSE 10th Result 2023
|Board||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer|
|Exam||RBSE 10th Annual Exams 2023|
|Exam Date||16 March to 13 April 2023|
|Subjects||English, Hindi, Social Science, Science & Mathematics|
|Passing Marks||33% or above|
|Total Students||11 Lakh|
|Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2023||2nd June 2023 (Out Officially)|
|How to Check||Roll Number Wise|
rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in Class 10th Result 2023
The Rajasthan Board also known as RBSE is all set to release the RBSE 10th Result 2023 on its official website. More than 11 lakh students are waiting eagerly for the announcement of results so that they can get to know about their marks and then take admission further. So we are here with complete information related to the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2023 such as Release Date, Method to Check, pass Percentage, Marksheet and Direct Links. Recently, we got the news from board officials that the result is prepared and it will be announced after the 12th Results. Now as we know, 12th Result is already out and now we are waiting for the RBSE 10वीं का रिजल्ट 2023 Name Wise. If we believe in sources then the result would be out by the end of this month or precisely we can say around 02 June 2023. After the rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in 10th class results are declared, you should visit the official website @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, tap on the Examination Results 2023 and then select the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2023 link. Insert your Roll Number and then simply download the marksheet for further use in admission.
Rajasthan Board 10th Result Date 2023
- The Board Exams for Class 10 in Rajasthan were conducted from 16 March to 13 April 2023 across thousands of exam centres in India.
- Multiple Papers for different subjects were conducted with 100 Marks of Questions in each.
- Passing Marks required to qualify each subject is 33 marks out of 100 Marks.
- Rajasthan Board 10th Result Date 2023 is expected to be on 2nd June 2023.
- Result will be published on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in which can be checked with the help of Roll Number.
Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in 10वीं रिजल्ट 2023
- The Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in 10वीं रिजल्ट 2023 Link will be active soon.
- Check the Result with the help of your Roll Number through the link given below.
- Download the Marksheet available online to know about your subject wise marks.
- You can also apply online for the retotaling of your marks by filling the form after the result announcement.
- Make sure you have done the exams well to qualify the exams and then you can pursue higher studies.
Rajasthan Board Secondary Marksheet 2023
Students should Download the Rajasthan Board Matric Marksheet 2023 after the result announcement and it is very helpful for admission purposes. There are crucial details mentioned on the RBSE 10th Marksheet 2023 which you must verify before downloading it or using it. If there is any mistake then the corrections must be done by the board on the request of students.
- Name of Student.
- School Code and Name.
- Subject Wise Marks.
- Practical and Theory Marks.
- Grades for each Subject.
- Qualification Status.
- Percentage of Marks.
RBSE 10th Result 2023 Name Wise
- The RBSE 10th Result 2023 Name Wise can be checked using the instructions below.
- Go to RBSE Website or Digilocker App and then select the rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in 10th Result 2023 link.
- Enter your name with your mother name or date of birth to view the marks.
- Check marks, Download Marksheet and take a print out of the marksheet.
- Take admission further if you have qualified all the exams in Class 10.
Check RBSE 10th Result 2023 Roll Number Wise @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Visit rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in from your Device.
- Select the RBSE Secondary Examination Results 2023 button.
- Now tap on the 10th Result Link and move ahead.
- Enter Roll Number and then tap on the view button.
- You can find the Subject Wise Marks and Qualification Status on this page.
- Download the Marksheet and then take admission with the help of it.
- In this way, you can check RBSE 10th Result 2023 Roll Number Wise.
Rajasthan Board 10th Retotaling Form 2023
The Rajasthan Board 10th Retotaling Form 2023 will be available on the Board Website after the Result Announcement. This option is helpful for those who have failed by a small margin of marks. All of the students who are interested in rechecking should visit bseronline.in and then select the 10th Retotaling Form. Fill the Application Form and then pay the fees for each subject through Bank Challan or Net banking or UPI or Credit/Debit Card. After the last date to apply is over, the board will recheck the answer sheets and then scrutiny results will be released. If you have passed in Retotaling then you will get a new marksheet on which fresh marks will be mentioned. Use this marksheet for admission further and then pursue higher education.
Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in 10th Result 2023
Doubts on RBSE 10वीं रिजल्ट 2023 @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
RBSE 10th Result 2023 will be available on 2nd June 2023.
You have to use the Roll Number on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in to check the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2023.
Rajasthan Board Class 10 Retotaling Form will be active after the Result announcement.