Raksha Bandhan holds a very great significance with itself which is celebrated by siblings to remember and cherish their unbreakable bonds. The sisters tie rakhi on their brother’s hand and pray for their brother’s long life while brothers pledge to protect their sisters all life. This year, Raksha Bandhan 2023 will be celebrated on 30th and 31st August 2023 as per the Purnima Tithi. So we have brought for you the details on the Rakhi 2023 Shubh Muhurat details along with the Raksha Bandhan Wishes 2023. The ones who are far from their sisters or brothers can send Rakhi Messages 2023, Rakhi Images 2023 and Rakhi Quotes 2023 to their siblings. Through this article, the siblings can get the details on how to celebrate this day.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Wishes
Raksha Bandhan is the day to celebrate the bond between brothers and sisters. This day is a Hindu festival which is to celebrate the unbreakable bonds between the brothers and sisters. The day falls on the Poornima Tithi of the Sawan month. This year Rakhi will be celebrated on 30 and 31 August 2023 as per the Hindu Calendar. The Bhadra kal is the time which is considered as inauspicious for tying rakhi on Brother’s hand. On this day, brothers and sisters celebrate by performing various rituals. Sisters begin to celebrate this day by first performing aarti and then putting tilak on the forehead of brothers and then tying rakhi on the hands of brothers. After tying rakhi, sisters pray for long lives of their brothers and then exchange sweets and gifts. Rakhi 2023 will be celebrated for 2 days as per the Hindu timings.
For the celebration time we have bought for you all the details through this article. One can see the details on how to celebrate this auspicious day with their siblings through this article. In modern times, sisters tie rakhi on each other’s wrist and brothers also tie rakhi on their sisters wrists. Along with the rakhi details, we have also brought for you some Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Wishes, Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Messages, Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Quotes & Happy Rakshabandhan 2023 Images which you can share with your siblings. One can check this complete article to get the details regarding the festival which will be celebrated for 2 days.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Date & Time
|Date||30 and 31 August 2023|
|Shubh Muhurat||9:01 PM on 30 August 2023|
|Observances||Tying rakhi on wrists of brothers|
|Featured in||Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism|
Raksha Bandhan Shubh Muhurat Date & Time 2023
Due to the Bhadra kal falling on 2 days, there has been a lot of confusion in the timings of the Rakhi Shubh Muhurat 2023. The Bhadra Kal will end at 9:01 PM on 30 August 2023 and at that time you can tie rakhi. The Bhadra Kaal Poonch will last from 5:30 to 6:30 PM on 30 August 2023 and the Poornima Tithi will start from 10:58 AM on 30 August 2023 to 7:05 AM on 31 August 2023. The shubh muhurat is from 9:01 PM on 30 August 2023 to 7:05 AM on 31 August 2023.
Raksha Bandhan 2023 Pooja Vidhi
- सबसे पहले आप खुद को शुद्ध करे
- पूजा की थाली त्यार किजोये जिसमे दीपक, चन्दन, चावल, मिठाई और धागा रखे
- भगवन श्री गणेश की पूजा करे
- अपने भाई की आरती करे और तिलक करे
- अपने भाई की कलाई पर धागा बंधे
- अब उन्हें मिठाई खिलाये और उनसे आशीर्वाद ले
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Messages
- To my elder brother who cares for me like a father and loves me like a mother. I am so lucky to have you as my elder sibling. Happy Rakhi bhai, let’s celebrate our pyar ka bandhan together.
- I am thankful to God every single day for giving me a sibling like you. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- No matter how much we fight but I know I will always get your back whenever I will need you. Happy Raksha bandhan 2023 to my Loving elder brother and my pillar of strength.
- Bhai, you are my biggest supporter, cheerleader and my strongest companion for life. I love you always. Happy Raksha bandhan 2023 to my most understanding and my caring sibling.
- My life will be incomplete without you in it, Bhai. Thank you for all your love. Happy Rakhi 2023 dear beloved brother.
- Thank you for coming on this planet just to irritate me and eating all my chocolates. But I still love you. Happy Rakhi bhai.
- I feel so blessed and happy to have a naughty sister like you, my angel choti. On this BhaiDooj, I want to make you realize that you are the reason for my happiness and my love.
- Whenever you close your eyes, you will find me in front. Happy rakhi 2023 my loving brother.
- I promise to be with you all your life, irritate you always and will tease you always. I love you the most, my beloved brother. Happy rakhi to us.
- The most amazing thing I got in you is a best friend. I could have never asked for a much caring best friend like you, my sister. Happy rakhi 2023.
Happy Rakhi 2023 Wishes
- Bhai, you must thank me on this day of Rakhi because of me you can celebrate this day. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai.
- To my dearest brother, I feel so blessed to be grown up with a person like you. I would love to irritate and love you all my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 mere pyare Bade Bhai.
- Thank you for never leaving my hand every time I fall or try to get up again. Thank you for caring for me like a father. Happy Rakhi bade bhaiya.
- To the person who has been the reason for my problems, no every but half. I love you till infinity Bhai. Happy Rakhi.
- Dearest sister, on this day, I promise to be with you every time you need me. I promise to be with you in all your happiness and sorrows. Happy rakhi my sister.
- I pray to God to strengthen our bond and to give you all the happiness and success you deserve. Happy rakhi to my dearest sibling.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Quotes
- “A brother is a shadow of a Father” I am so lucky to have an elder brother like you. Rakhi ki shubhkamnaye
- “Ever dreamt of a superhero, if you have a brother, you will have a superhero”. Happy rakhi 2023.
- “A best friend in you, a sister in you”. I got all in one. Thank you for being my best friend and my younger sister. Happy rakhi to you my companion 2023.
- The love from my brother can’t be judged, it is incomparable and inseparable. Happy raksha bandhan to my dearest younger brother. I Love you.
- Brothers and sisters are connected by blood and by hearts. On this special day, I wish a very Happy Rakhi to my sibling.
- You may not be by my side, but you are always in my heart. Happy Rakhi Bhai.
Happy Rakhi Messages 2023 In Hindi
- आप हमेशा खुश रहे और आपको हमेशा तर्रकी मिले, एहि मेरी दुआ है आपसे, हैप्पी राखी मेरे भाई
- बना रहे हमारा प्यार सदा, खुश रहो आप सदा, यही हम लड़ते और प्यार करते रहे, यही दुआ सदा रह, हैप्पी रक्षाबंधन
- मेरी यही दुआ है भगवन से की आप हमेशा खुश रहे, आपको लम्बी उम्र दे भगवन, हैप्पी राखी भाई
- इस राखी चलो मिलकर करते है अपने बचपन की यादों को ताज़ा, आप और मई ऐसे ही हमेशा खुश रहे
- आज आप मेरे पास नहीं हो पर आपका प्यार मेरे साथ हमेशा है, आप ऐसे ही मुझजे प्यार करते रहना भाई, हैप्पी राखी
- आपको हमारे इस अटूट भंधन की हार्दिक बधाई हो भाई, Happy Rakhi 2023
Basic Queries on Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Wishes In Hindi & English
The Rakhi 2023 will be celebrated on 30 and 31 August 2023.
The best time to tie rakhi is 9:01 PM on 30 August 2023.
The above are some Rakhi Wishes 2023 you can send in Hindi.
Tilak, sweets, aarti and other things mentioned above are included in the Rakhi 2023 Pooja Vidhi.
The Poornima Tithi 2023 will end at 7:05 AM on 31 August 2023.