The Prime Minister Awas Yojana was launched in 2015 by the Government where they have decided to provide housing facilities to poor and needy ones. Since the scheme has been launched and is successfully running, the beneficiaries can check the PMAY List 2023 by logging to the website pmayg.nic.in. The PMAY Beneficiary List 2023 can be checked through the website whether the person has an individual number or not. Through this article, we have provided all the details on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 for the Urban as well as Gramin areas. One can also check the PMYAG Performance Index through the website.
PMAY List 2023
In 2015, the scheme was launched which was named as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana where the Government has decided to provide the ones living under the poverty area with the houses in both Urban and Rural areas. Since the construction of the houses was not completed, the scheme has got an extension till 2024. For the year 2023, the Government has decided to provide at least 80 lakh housing facilities along with providing the delivery to it. The scheme is linked with the Housing for All facility where every individual will get houses on loans. The target of Pucca houses has been increased to nearly 3 crores. The citizens have already got themselves registered under the scheme and are now looking for the PMAY Beneficiary List 2023.
If you are one of the beneficiaries under the scheme, you can have the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status 2023 checked through the website pmayg.nic.in. After the application process was over, the beneficiaries were provided with the registration or the reference number. Some of you who may have lost the reference number will also be entitled to check the status through the website. Generally a reference number is a must to check the PMAY Status 2023 of the application, but you can also check the names in the beneficiary list by providing the other related details rather than the reference number. You are advised to go through the complete article to know the details regarding the PMAY Status 2023 check of the list along with the state wise total PMAY Beneficiary List 2023 provided.
pmayg.nic.in Status Check 2023
|Full form||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Benefits of scheme||Provide housing facility to poor people|
|Types of scheme||Urban and Gramin|
|Objective||Provide housing facility to the eligible ones|
|Houses to be provided in 2023||80 lakh|
|Total houses to be provided||Around 3 crores|
The ones who have registered themselves for the scheme and have been provided with the reference number can check their names in the list. The pmayg.nic.in List 2023 has been made official on the website. One needs to fill their reference number and E Aadhaar Card to check their PMAY Status 2023. Refer to the following table to get the necessary highlights of the scheme which has been launched.
PMAY 2023 Benefits
- The following are the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023.
- The scheme has been launched with an aim to provide housing facilities to the eligible people.
- The houses will be provided with a 6.05% rate of interest along with the repayment time of 20 years.
- The abled and senior citizens will be preferred to be provided the accommodation in the ground floor.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies will be used for the construction of houses.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status 2023 Check Now
- Firstly, visit the website pmayg.nic.in on your device.
- Once the homepage of the website appears, click on Search Beneficiary Option.
- Now click on the Search by Name option from the menu given on the screen.
- You need to enter the first 3 letters of your name and then click on the Show tab.
- The complete pmayg.nic.in Beneficiary List 2023 will be displayed on screen, check the details and find your name in the list.
How To Check PMAY Beneficiaries Gramin List 2023
- Firstly, you need to open the website pmayg.nic.in on your device.
- Click on the Stakeholder option given on the top of the webpage.
- Then click on the Beneficiaries from the drop down menu.
- Enter the registration number provided to you and click on the submit tab.
- Entering the registration number, you will be able to see your name in the list.
Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 Without Registration Number
- Open the website pmayg.nic.in on your device.
- Click on the Stakeholder option given on the screen and select the pmayg.nic.in Beneficiary List 2023.
- Now click on the advanced search option.
- You need to fill in the details like your Name, BPL number, sanction order, Fathers Name and other details asked for.
- Now click on the search option and your name will get displayed in the PMAY Beneficiary List 2023.
PMAY List 2023 Gramin
|State||MORD Target||Target of states||Sanctions|
|Jammu and Kashmir||201230||199344||199694|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1631||1622||1347|
|Daman and Diu||68||68||58|
pmayg.nic.in List 2023 Urban
|A & N||378||377||45|
|Daman and Diu||10011||8789||6370|
|J & K||48832||46631||14407|
pmayg.nic.in List 2023 Links
Basic Queries On PMAY List 2023
The PMAY Scheme was launched in 2015.
The major benefit of PMAY is to provide housing facilities to needy people.
The citizens can check the pmayg.nic.in List 2023 by following the steps that are mentioned above in the post.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 can be checked through the website pmayg.nic.in.
Around 80 lakh houses are to be provided under the PMAY Scheme in 2023.