The newly launched scheme by the Finance Minister is the PM PRANAM Yojana 2023 which aims to help the farmers. The ones who wish to get the benefits under the scheme have to first get the Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme Registration 2023 completed. One must check their PM PRANAM Yojana Eligibility 2023 before proceeding towards getting registered for the scheme. The PM PRANAM Yojana Benefits 2023 must be checked by all. Through this article we have provided all the necessary details that one must require regarding the PM PRANAM Scheme 2023.
PM PRANAM Yojana 2023 Registration
The newly launched scheme in the Budget of year 2023-24 is the PM Pranam Scheme which stands for PM Programme of Restoration, Awareness, Nourishment and Amelioration of Mother Earth. The PM PRANAM Scheme 2023 has been launched with the objective to make use of alternative fertilizers rather than chemical fertilizers. In order to produce healthy crops, the Government has provided a scheme where 50% subsidy will be provided to the state who will save money based on the reduction of usage of chemical fertilizers. The Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme 2023 is an aim to motivate the Union Territories and States to make the reduction in chemical fertilizers and make use of all natural ways to grow the crops. The state which will save the cost by not making use of chemical fertilizers will get 50% subsidy. Now 70% of the subsidy amount has to be used for asset creation, innovation of latest technology and other uses. The remaining 30% of the subsidy amount will be used to motivate the farmers, small groups, panchayats and all those who have helped in the cost reduction and generating awareness.
The Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme 2023 was launched on 28 June 2023 after implementing it for 3 years. The yojana aims to provide around 2.25 lakhs as subsidy. It becomes very necessary that the soils in which the crops are produced are enriched with all the nutrients that will promote a healthy growth of the crops without making use of any chemical fertilizers. One needs to check their PM PRANAM Yojana Eligibility 2023 before registering for the scheme. Through this article we have provided all the necessary details on how to register online, what PM PRANAM Yojana Benefits 2023 are provided under this scheme and all other related details.
Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme 2023 Overview
The Finance Minister has launched the new scheme aiming to let the farmers grow healthy crops and not make use of any chemical fertilizers. The PM PRANAM Yojana 2023 came into effect on 28 June 2023. The following table will guide you on all the details regarding this particular scheme.
|Scheme name||PM Programme of Restoration, Awareness, Nourishment and Amelioration of Mother Earth|
|Scheme Announced in||Union Budget 2023-24|
|Launched by||Finance Minister|
|Launched on||28 June 2023|
|PM PRANAM Yojana Benefits 2023||To motivate production of healthy crops|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, Union Territories and States|
|Objective||Reduction in usage of chemical fertilizers.|
|Expected savings||2.25 lakh crores|
|Grant allocation||50% of subsidy|
|Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme Registration 2023 dates||To be announced|
|PM PRANAM Scheme Registration 2023 mode||Online|
PM Promotion of Alternate Nutrients for Agriculture Management Scheme 2023
- The Finance Minister in the Union Budget of 2023-24 has launched a new scheme which aims to provide agriculture management.
- Under this Prime Minister PRANAM Yojana 2023, the main motive is to help the farmers to produce healthy crops without any chemical fertilizers.
- Under the PM PRANAM Yojana 2023, 50% subsidy will be granted to the state which will produce healthy crops.
- Around 2.25 lakh crores savings were done in the year 2022-23.
- By the reduction in the usage of the chemical fertilizers, the PM PRANAM Scheme 2023 only aims to improve the health of the soils and reduce the negative impact on the environment which will therefore improve the well being of farmers as well as the general public.
PM PRAMAN Scheme 2023 Subsidy
- The main aim of the scheme is to provide the Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme 2023 Subsidy to the States to incentivise them.
- The scheme aims to provide 50% subsidy to the eligible states who make use of nutrients to grow the crops.
- Out of the 50% subsidy, the 70% will be used to create the assets and make use of alternate technologies.
- The remaining 30% amount will be given to incentivise the farmers, panchayats and other people who have been a part of saving crops from chemical fertilizers.
- The Prime Minister PRANAM Yojana 2023 will aim to save more than 2.25 lakh crores which was used in the chemical fertilizers.
PM PRANAM Yojana Benefits 2023
- The Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme 2023 encourages green farming where the soil will be filled with nutrients and the usage of chemical fertilizers will be reduced.
- The state will balance the chemical fertilizers and will get the subsidies which will in return help the farmers to adopt green fertilizers scheme.
- The health risk associated with the usage of the chemical fertilizers will be limited and the adoption of the natural crops will reduce the diseases and other risks associated with the chemicals.
- The scheme emphasizes the importance to nourish and restore the soil and to promote long term sustainability.
- With the balanced usage of fertilizers, the harmful effects on the environment will be reduced.
PM PRANAM Yojana Eligibility 2023
- The PM PRANAM Yojana Eligibility 2023 has the following points.
- The small and marginal farmers who are in the agricultural activities are eligible under the PM PRANAM Scheme 2023.
- The farmers who wish to make the usage of natural ways of farming are eligible under this scheme.
- The farmers who are already registered or eligible under the Agricultural schemes are eligible under the scheme.
- Those farmers who are interested in making the use of bio-input resources are eligible under this scheme and can benefit from it.
How To Apply for PM PRANAM Scheme 2023
- Visit the website of PM PRANAM on your device.
- On the homepage, you will find the link for the registration.
- Now complete the Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme Registration 2023 Link and get the necessary login details.
- Now using the same login details, open the application form.
- Provide the details in the form and upload the documents asked from you.
- Review the form and download the acknowledgement receipt after submitting it.
- Save the application form for later use.
Documents Under PM PRANAM Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Land ownership documents
- Income certificate
- Identification proof
- Other documents
Basic Queries On PM PRANAM Yojana 2023
The Prime Minister PRANAM Yojana 2023 was launched on 28 June 2023.
The PM PRANAM Subsidy 2023 is 50% that one will get.
The farmers who wish to make use of natural cultivation methods are eligible under the PM PRANAM Yojana 2023.
The PM PRANAM Scheme Registration 2023 dates are soon going to be announced.