The IIM CAT Registration 2023 begins on 2 August 2023 on the official website iimcat.ac.in. All the candidates who wish to take admission to MBA courses will be able to proceed with the IIM CAT Application Form 2023 from which will remain open till 13 September 2023. The aspirants who are interested have to first check their IIM Common Admission Test Eligibility 2023 before they proceed towards Apply Online For iimcat.ac.in Registration 2023. The aspirants have to check the iimcat.ac.in Notification 2023 through the website before proceeding towards the online application. The candidates shall check the complete article to get the details on the registration, application dates and the reservation policy.
IIM CAT Registration 2023
The Indian Institute of Management have begun the registration for the Common Admission Test soon. The students who wish to take admission to MBA Courses will have to first appear for the Entrance Test. Based on the entrance test, the students will be provided admission to various IIMs. The students have to begin with the registration process which will start from 2 August 2023 and will remain open till 13 September 2023. The registrations have to be completed through the online mode through the website and the candidates shall complete the registrations within the given dates from iimcat.ac.in. The aspirants are advised to check the IIM CAT Eligibility 2023 before proceeding with the registration. Once the iimcat.ac.in Registration 2023 is over after the application fee payment, the candidates shall start with the examination preparations.
The candidates who have been waiting since a long to know the details on the IIM Common Admission Test Registration 2023, shall not wait more as the official IIM CAT Notification 2023 has been out on 30 July 2023. The candidates are advised to complete the application process as early as possible and then begin with the exam preparations as the IIM will be conducting the CAT examination on 26 November 2023. The candidates shall check the complete syllabus for the CAT examination and then begin with the preparations. Through this article, the candidates will get all the updates on the registration process, application dates, application fees, eligibility and the other details regarding the applications.
iimcat.ac.in Notification 2023
The IIM has released the notification regarding the Common Admission Test which is going to be conducted 26 November 2023. The candidates shall check the IIM CAT Notification 2023 through the website before the application process begins. The notification will provide you the details on the iimcat.ac.in Eligibility 2023, age limit, educational qualification and the other details. The table has been created for the guidance of the candidates to let them understand the details properly.
|Authority||Indian Institute of Management|
|Admission to Course||MBA|
|Exam name||Common Admission Test|
|Registration start date||2 August 2023|
|Registration end date||13 September 2023|
|Exam Date||26 November 2023|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Age limit||No limit|
|Application fee||Rs 2400 and Rs 1200|
|Application status||Releasing soon|
IIM CAT Application Form 2023
- The candidates who wish to take admission to MBA Courses will have to appear for the Common Admission Test which is scheduled in November 2023.
- The candidates will be provided with the registration form from 2 August 2023 onwards and the aspirants have to complete their registrations till 13 September 2023.
- The candidates have to complete the iimcat.ac.in Application Form 2023 within the given dates and then the application fee has to be submitted.
- The aspirants have to ensure they have uploaded the correct documents to prevent the cancellation of their application forms.
- The candidates will have their IIM CAT Application Form 2023 rejected if the application fee has not been paid.
Indian Institute of Management CAT Registration Schedule 2023
|iimcat.ac.in Notification 2023 release date||July 30, 2023|
|Registration start date||August 2, 2023|
|Registration end date||September 13, 2023|
|Admit card date||October 25, 2023|
|Exam date||November 26, 2023|
|Result date||December 2023|
IIM Common Admission Test Eligibility 2023
- The candidates will be selected if they complete the below mentioned IIM CAT Eligibility 2023.
- The candidates must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The ones belonging to the reserved category, must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks.
- The candidates who have appeared for the examination of the final year and are awaiting for the result are eligible to apply for the iimcat.ac.in Registration 2023.
- The ones who will be appearing for the examination for the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply for the test.
IIM CAT Reservation Policy 2023
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Economically Weaker Section||10%|
How To Apply Online For IIM CAT Registration 2023
- Firstly, on the web browser, type: iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the New Candidate Registration Tab if you are a new user.
- Now provide the details and create the login id and password.
- Once the login details are generated, using the same details, open the iimcat.ac.in Application Form 2023 on your device.
- Now fill in the personal details asked from you and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the application fee payment and select your preferred city.
- Save the acknowledgement receipt and download the application form on your device.
- Get the hard copy of the IIM CAT Application Form 2023 for later use.
IIM CAT Documents 2023
- The following iimcat.ac.i. Documents 2023 are to be uploaded by the candidates.
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Age proof
- Residential proof
- Equivalent degree
- Caste certificate
iimcat.ac.in Application Fee 2023
The application fee payment has to be paid through the online mode only. The IIM CAT Application Fee 2023 will not be accepted through offline mode. No application form will be accepted if no application fee has been paid.
IIM CAT Selection Process 2023
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the scores in IIM CAT Exam 2023. Based on the scores the merit list will be prepared and the candidates will be called for the interview process. The iimcat.ac.in Selection Process 2023 will keep in view the reservation policy.
iimcat.ac.in Registration 2023 Links
|IIM CAT Registration 2023||Register Here|
|IIM CAT Eligibility 2023||Check Now|
|IIM CAT Selection Process 2023||Check Here|
|IIM CAT Notification 2023||Check Here|
Basic Queries On IIM CAT Registration 2023
The iimcat.ac.in Registration 2023 will start from 2 August 2023 onwards.
The IIM CAT Eligibility 2023 criteria is the Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks.
The IIM CAT Application Form 2023 will end on 13 September 2023.
The IIM CAT Exam 2023 will be conducted on 26 November 2023.
The candidates can complete the IIM CAT Registration Form 2023 through the website iimcat.ac.in.