The Delhi Development Authority is running the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 under which Flats are allotted through the Lottery Result. Various phases have been conducted and results for the same have been announced. Now the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Phase 4 has been launched for which registrations can be done by the eligible applicants. Kindly check the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Eligibility before proceeding for the Online Application. As per scheme documents, DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration is open from 30th June 2023 @ dda.gov.in. If you are eligible then you can use the Instructions given below to Apply Online DDA Housing Scheme 2023 @ dda.gov.in. All the applicants can register for the scheme and then get the flat between the available DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Locations. We have mentioned the list of locations and DDA Flats 2023 Price List Location Wise from which you can choose the location for which you wish to register as per your budget.
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration Form
As we are aware that DDA develops various residential societies and then allots the Flats through the Online Lottery System. Already, Flats have been distributed through different phases at various locations and now phase 4 of the scheme is going on. There are 5500 Flats for HIG, MIG and LIG Category at various locations for which this phase will be conducted. If you are eligible then you can Apply Online DDA Housing Scheme 2023 from 30th June 2023 onwards @ dda.gov.in. Once the application dates are over, draw will be conducted and then flats will be distributed to the respective winners. If you are interested in this scheme then you can check the complete details in this post such as Eligibility, Price List, Direct Link to Apply and Process to complete the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration. Make sure you fill the application carefully because any mistake will lead to rejection. We have mentioned the detailed instructions below using which you can Apply Online DDA Housing Scheme 2023.
dda.gov.in Application Form 2023
|Scheme||DDA Housing Scheme 2023|
|Authority||Delhi Development Authority|
|Purpose of Scheme||Flat Allotment|
|Total Flats||5500 Flats|
|Category||HIG, LIG and MIG|
|Locations||Narela, Sihaspur, Rohini, Jasola & Dwarka|
|DDA Housing Scheme Registration 2023||30th June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Announced|
|DDA Phase 4 Lottery Result 2023||October 2023|
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration
- DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration is open from 30th June 2023 @ dda.gov.in.
- Make sure you check the eligibility before proceeding for the DDA Housing Scheme Registration 2023.
- We have mentioned the direct link and instructions below to Apply Online for the DDA Scheme.
- You should have documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Income Certificate to Apply for this scheme.
- Also select the Location and Category for which you wish to apply while filling the form.
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Locations
- Check the Points given below to know about the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Locations.
- There are various locations such as Narela, Sihaspur, Rohini, Jasola & Dwarka for different categories like HIG, MIG and LIG.
- In Jasola, there are 40-50 Flats of High Income Group for which you can apply.
- In Narela & Dwarka, there are 200 Flats of the Middle Income Group.
- In Rohini, Loknayak Puram & Sahaspur, there are 1760 Flats of Low Income Group.
- For EWS Category, there are more than 900 Flats in Narela.
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Eligibility
- Following Points describe the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Eligibility.
- For EWS Category, Income of the individual must be below than 3 Lakhs per Annum and for Family it should not be above 10 Lakhs per annum.
- For HIG category, Income of the individual should be above 10 Lakhs per annum.
- For MIG Category, applicants should have income between 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs per annum.
- Apart from this, you should be a citizen of India and have a valid PAN Card.
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Price List Location Wise
|Location||Number of Flats||Price Range|
|Rohini||1000+ Flats||Rs 14.15 to Rs 41.11 Lakhs|
|Loknayak Puram||760+ Flats||Rs 27.5 Lakhs to Rs 28.5 Lakhs|
|Siraspur||1000+ Flats||Rs 17.5 Lakhs to Rs 17.75 Lakhs|
Apply Online DDA Housing Scheme 2023 @ dda.gov.in
- Go to dda.gov.in from the compatible device.
- Now select the Housing Scheme Phase 4 Link.
- Select the Registration Link and proceed further.
- Register with Aadhar Card and PAN Card and then proceed for online application.
- Fill the form with basic details such as Name, Mother Name, Family details and more.
- Submit the application form and then pay the Token Amount.
- In this way, you can Apply Online DDA Housing Scheme 2023 @ dda.gov.in.
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Phase 4 Registration Documents
All the people who wish to Apply for the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 should check the list of Documents Required in the post below. Make sure you have all the Documents Required For DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration and then proceed for the online application. You should have both Soft Copy and hard copies of these documents to complete the application form.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Income Certificate.
- EWS Certificate if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
Dda.gov.in Housing Scheme 2023 Registration Form Link
Basic Queries on DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Phase 4 Apply Online
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration is going to start from 30 June 2023.
You can visit dda.gov.in to fill the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Form?
There are 5500 Flats under the Phase 4 DDA Housing Scheme 2023.