The Rajasthan Government led by Sh Ashok Gehlot has started the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme under which free treatment is given to the beneficiaries. You can find the Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2023 process here using which you can register yourself and then avail the benefits. Official Website to complete the registration process is chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in and after completing the process you can Download Chiranjeevi Yojana Card 2023. Also check your eligibility before applying which is discussed below and then proceed for registration. Find out the Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023 Benefits and then get these benefits after completing the registration. There are multiple diseases which are covered under this scheme and you can also check the List of Diseases Covered in Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023. If you have already applied for this scheme then you can apply for the renewal and download the fresh card from the website.
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023 Registration
The Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023 is the health scheme started by the Government of Rajasthan to provide the health benefits to the citizens of the State. Those who belong to deprived society of the State can do the registration without any cost and start availing the benefits. However, other citizens can pay Rs 850/- as annual fees to claim the benefits of the scheme. Almost all the diseases are covered under this scheme and mostly hospitals in Rajasthan allow you to get the treatment without any cost. We have mentioned the Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023 Registration Process here using which you can get your Health Card. If you have registered before then you can check the Status online on chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in Portal. Use the District Name and Village Name to check the Beneficiary list where you can find the Card Number issued to you. After that use this Card Number to Download the Chiranjeevi Yojana Card.
chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in 2023 Scheme Status Check
|Yojana||Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023|
|Supervised by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Started by||Sh Ashok Gehlot|
|Purpose||Health Insurance Scheme|
|Chiranjeevi Yojana Eligibility||All Citizens who have Ration Card or are citizens of Rajasthan|
|Age Limit||No Limit|
|Annual Fees||Free For Deprived Society and Rs 850/- for Other Citizens|
|Total Coverage Amount||Rs 5 Lakh|
Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2023
- All the citizens of State can do the Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2023.
- You should visit chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in and then tap on the Registration button.
- Enter your Jan Aadhar Number and then proceed further.
- Enter the Family Details and other required information.
- Upload the Documents and complete the registration process.
- Finally pay the Registration Fees and complete the Chiranjeevi Registration.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023 Online Application
- Following are the Benefits of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023.
- First of all, you can get the health benefits and free treatment up to Rs 5 Lakh.
- All the Major diseases are covered under this scheme for which you can avail the treatment.
- You can avail treatment in any of the empanelled hospitals under the Network of Government.
- Dialysis and other regular services are also provided under the Chiranjeevi Scheme.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Status 2023
- If you have applied for the scheme then you can check Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Status 2023.
- You can visit the official website @ chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in and tap on the registration status.
- Enter the Jan Aadhar Number and tap on the Check Status button.
- Here you can see the Registration status and if your application is approved then you can check the Card Number on it.
- After that, use the Card Number on the official website and download your chiranjeevi card.
Chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in Card Download 2023
- In order to Download Chiranjeevi Card 2023, you can follow the instructions given below.
- Open the chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in portal and then tap on the Card Download Link.
- Enter the Jan Aadhar number or Chiranjeevi Card Number to proceed further.
- Check the Digital Copy of Chiranjeevi Card and then Download the PDF File.
- Print out the card to use it further in the hospital while getting the treatment.
List of Diseases Covered in Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023
Following is the List of Diseases Covered under Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023. You can avail the treatment for all these major problems that occur in the Human Body.
- Covid 19
- Black Fungus
- Medical tests
- Hospitalization Charges
- Organ Transplantation
- Major Operations
How To Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2023 @ chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in from the PC preferably.
- Select the Registration Button and proceed further.
- Enter the Jan Aadhar Card Number and then proceed for the form.
- Enter Family Details, upload required documents and then submit the form.
- Pay the fees if required and complete the registration process.
- In this way, you can Complete the Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2023 @ chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Renewal 2023
All those who have applied for the scheme and have not renewed their card should complete the process of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Renewal 2023. In order to renew your registration, you have to visit the official website and then tap on the Renewal link. Enter the Jan Aadhar Card Number or Chiranjeevi Card Number to proceed further. Now pay the Renewal fees and now the process for renew of registration is complete. Finally, you can use the chiranjeevi card issued to you and claim the benefits of the scheme.
Chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in Registration 2023 Link
Basic Questions on Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2023
Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana was started in May 2023 by Sh Ashok Gehlot.
All the citizens of Rajasthan who have Jan Aadhar Card are eligible for Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023.
Visit chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in to complete the Registration and for other updates related to the Chiranjeevi Scheme.