The AP AMMA VODI Scheme 2023 has been launched in 2019 with a motive to provide financial assistance to the ones living below poverty line. The students have to complete the AP AMMA VODI Scheme Registration 2023 first through the website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. The candidates are advised to check their jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Eligibility 2023 before proceeding with the Amma Vodi Application Form 2023 then you can check Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023. also know about registration by AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Status Check. Through this article, the candidates will get the details on how to Apply Online for jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Scheme 2023 along with the objectives and benefits of the scheme. One should check the article given to know the details on the scheme launched for students benefits.
AP AMMA VODI Scheme 2023 Registration
The CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new scheme named AP AMMA VODI Scheme on 10 June 2019 to help the single mothers to provide education to students and to earn their livelihood. It’s been the fourth year since the scheme has been launched and around 26000 crores have been transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries will get the annual assistance of Rs 15000 directly transferred to their bank accounts. The beneficiaries are the mothers and the guardians of the children who study from Class 1 to 12th and live below the poverty line. The main objective with which the scheme has been launched is to provide literacy to the state and reduce the illiteracy rate in the state. To empower more and more mothers to send their students to the school, the Government has launched the scheme.
AP Amma Vodi Yojana List 2023
The individuals have to first get themselves registered through the website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in to get the benefits from the scheme. All the individuals have to first check their jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Eligibility 2023 before they are proceeding towards the Amma Vodi Application Form 2023. The individuals who are eligible have to be the students of Class 1 to 12th of any Government schools, private schools or any recognized schools. The main motive of the scheme is to promote the literacy rate in the state. Through this article the candidates will get all the details on the scheme which has been launched in 2019.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Scheme Status Check 2023 Overview
|Scheme name||AP AMMA VODI Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched on||10 June 2019|
|Monitored by||Educational Department of State|
|Scheme implemented on||January 2023|
|AP AMMA VODI Scheme Registration 2023 mode||online/offline|
|Beneficiaries||Ones living below poverty line|
|Total benefit||15000 per year|
|Total benefits provided till now||26000 crores|
|Benefits expected in year 2023||6000 crores|
|Eligibility||Students shall be studying in Class 1st to 12th|
|Requirements||75% attendance in school|
|Total beneficiaries||43.5 lakh|
The CM of AP has launched the scheme where the benefits will be provided to the ones who live below the poverty line. The AP AMMA VODI Scheme 2023 was launched in 2019 and around 26000 crore rupees have been provided till now. The candidates can apply through both offline and online mode.
AP AMMA VODI Yojana Registration 2023
- The ones who wish to get the benefit from the scheme have to get themselves registered first.
- The aspirants have to complete the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Registration 2023 through the online or offline mode.
- Once the registration is over, the aspirants can check their names in the Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023.
- To complete the AP AMMA VODI Scheme Registration 2023, the aspirants have to upload the necessary documents which have been mentioned below.
- Once the students who have registered themselves can check the status of their child by logging to the official website.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Registration Deadline 2023
- There is a deadline which has been provided to the Schools to submit the data of the children.
- The schools where the students strength is less than 100 shall submit the data till 25 November 2023.
- The schools having the total strength from 100 to 300 shall submit the data till 26 November 2023.
- The schools having the strength of more than 300 shall submit the data till 27 November 2023.
- The schools have been asking for the extension for the date as they are unable to collect the data of the students.
AP AMMA VODI Scheme 2023 Objectives
The major objective with which the scheme has been launched is to promote literacy in the state. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial help to mothers or the guardians of the children living below the poverty line. The scheme aims to empower the women and children of the state by reducing the illiteracy rate.
AP AMMA VODI Yojana 2023 Benefits
- The scheme encourages the poor families to send their children to the schools and get good education.
- Providing financial assistance to the families living below the poverty line.
- Reduction in the child labour in the state and provide best education to the children.
- The beneficiary will get financial assistance of Rs 15000 per year.
- The money will get directly transferred to the Mothers or Guardian’s account.
- Increasing the literacy rate in the state.
- Promote education among the students.
- In case a student discontinues their education, the benefit they will receive will not be granted.
AMMA VODI 2023 Eligibility
- The mother or the guardian of the family shall live below the poverty line.
- The family needs to have a Ration card.
- The individual should have an Aadhar card or voter card.
- Students must be studying from class 1st to 12th in any Government or Private school.
- The students shall have at least 75% attendance in the academic year.
- One has to be residents of Andhra Pradesh only.
- The state Government employees are not eligible to get the benefit under the scheme.
AP AMMA VODI 2023 Beneficiary List 2023
|Year||Amount sanctioned||Total beneficiaries|
|2019-2020||Rs 349.53 crores||4233098|
|2020-2021||Rs 6673 crores||4448865|
|2021-2022||Rs 6595 crores||4396402|
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Application Process 2023
The applicants have to follow the below mentioned steps for the AP AMMA VODI Application Form 2023.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of AMMA Vodi which is jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in on your device.
- Open the application form from the homepage.
- Now fill in the details asked from you in the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Application Form 2023.
- Now attach all the necessary documents along with the passport size photograph of the student.
- Now recheck the information provided and then submit it to your nearest Government office or you can upload it on the website.
AMMA VODI Application Documents 2023
- Adhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- School name
- Mothers bank details
- School identity card.
How To Download AMMA VODI Beneficiary List 2023
- Firstly, open the official website which is jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in on your device.
- On the website’s homepage, you will find the Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023 link.
- You need to provide your login details and the Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023 will open on the screen.
- The Aadhar Card shall be used to check the name in the AP Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023.
- One can follow the above said steps to download the Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023 and check their name in it.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Registration 2023 Links
|Amma Vodi Scheme Application 2023||Apply Here|
|Amma Vodi Status Check 2023||Check Status|
|Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023||Check Beneficiary List|
Jaganna Amma Vodi Login 2023
- Visit the website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in on your device.
- Once the homepage appears, click on the Amma Vodi Login option.
- From the complete list of various districts, select your district,
- Now enter the login details in the given fields.
- Now you need to click on the login option and you will be successfully logged in to the portal.
- Through the above said steps, one can easily complete the login to the portal.
Amma Vodi 2023 Search Child Details
- Visit the official website which is jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in on your device.
- Once the homepage appears, click on the Search on Child’s Detail option.
- On the new page, click on the link as per your district.
- Once the login page appears on the screen, enter the necessary login details.
- Now select on get your details option.
- Check your details that have been mentioned on the screen.
Basic Queries On AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Status Check, Beneficiary List
The jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Scheme 2023 was launched on 10 June 2019.
The beneficiaries under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 are the Mothers and Guardians of children of Class 1st to 12th living below poverty line.
The beneficiary will get Rs 15000 per year as the benefit under the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Scheme 2023.
Aadhar card, Ration card, address proof, income proof and other documents are needed to apply for AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023.
The last date to submit the details under the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Registration 2023 is 27 November 2023.
The applications under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
The candidates can submit the Amma Vodi Application Form 2023 through the official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.